About the role
The main objective of the role is to create engaging and visually inspiring designs and content for our own channels (web, email, social media platforms) following our brand identity guidelines with the aim to activate and encourage our customers to purchase and engage with our brand.
You will join our Sales & Marketing team where we are devoted to help people in their search for the perfect rug, by focusing on the following main objectives: driving profitable traffic to our sites and building a known and liked brand.
The Sales & Marketing department is a full-service in-house agency, working with SEM, SEO, branding, content production, campaign management and CRM where the Own Media team focuses on making it as easy as possible for users to find and buy what they are looking for and to build long-term relationships that engage, activate and support our customers. You will report to the Head of Own Media.
How you make an impact
- Generating mobile-first sketches, mockups, visual comps and wireframes for our new website’s frontpage, campaign and content landing pages in close collaboration with the Digital Content Specialist and UX Lead.
- Developing and executing creative concepts and visual assets for our own channels (web, email, social media platforms and onsite campaigns) in line with our brand strategy and communication platform. Examples of these are banners, infographics, Instagram stories, illustrations, ads and text animations.
- Creating new email layouts and templates, working closely with the Digital Content and CRM Marketing Specialists.
- Ensuring that all designs are in line with the brief, our brand guidelines and brand identity.
- Ensuring that stakeholders have access to graphic and copy assets for their channels.
- Collaborating with the Creative team to generate concepts and creative messages to meet marketing and business goals.
- Ideating on compelling copy that complements and enhances your designs.
- Performing design testing together with our CRO Specialist to optimize design concepts.
- Keeping up to date with current developments within the online marketing industry to proactively incorporate relevant trends and innovations.
What you bring
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role or function preferably within the textile or home furnishing industry. E-commerce experience meriting.
- You are a creative, ambitious individual with experience creating and developing visual elements for websites, e-mail and social media platforms.
- Excellent visual and written communication skills (English a must. Swedish a plus).
- High level of customer focus, and experience in transforming data from testing designs into actionable insights.
- Source of knowledge when it comes to digital and graphic design.
- A strong online portfolio showcasing previous work.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as high drive when working alone.
- Energetic, impact-oriented attitude with desire for personal development.
- Passion not only about the creative part, but also the business aspects with outstanding analytical and organizational skills, structured problem-solving approach and mindset.
- You are fluent in Adobe CS, Figma and WordPress and understand workflows involving DAM systems.
What we offer
- Opportunity to take our brand to the next level and to work in a high paced, challenging, and cooperative organizational environment.
- A diverse and international organization committed to creating and maintaining an inspiring workplace where everyone loves to go to work.
- Competitive benefit package.
- A culture inspired by our values: Focus on impact; Stay true; and Be entrepreneurs.